- It's considered high season the period from August 1 to 31 and from December 24 to January 11.
All other periods are considered low season.
- Full board includes breakfast, cold packed lunch to bring on the beach, diner at the Posada and overnight stay.
Half board doesn't include the cold packed lunch.
The B&B offer only includes overnight stay and breakfast.
Soft drinks are included.
- Close excursions are to Madrisquì and the three Francisky islands.
The excursions are not refundable, if you choose the "close excursions" offer, the payment cannot be considered as partial payment for other excursions.
For both close and far excursions we provide deck chairs and beach umbrella.
- The Posada can assist you at Caracas' airport and can reserve the ticket for Caracas-Los Roques fly.
If needed, we can also reserve a room in a Hotel next to the airport for the first overnight stay.
- Special offers are reserved for groups of 6 or more persons and for stays longer than 10 nights in low season.